Mobile and stationary mixers RA, RSH, RSN
Mixing of liquids with solid or gaseous products while protecting the products.NEW brochure download
Our agitator devices offer excellent mixing results and many advantages when mixing liquids with gaseous products.
Guth RA mixers are suitable for flexible connection to various tank fittings. The units are attached to the front of the fitting by means of a threaded screw connection. In principle, all tank fittings with a free passage and a clear nominal and a clear nominal width of at least 32 mm, e. g. ball valve, angle seat valve, flap sleeve and drain gate valve.
As a mobile version, many tanks and containers can be operated with only one device. It is no longer necessary to pump across. Our agitator devices are available in various performance levels and sizes. Due to the low weight they are easy to handle.
We offer you a comprehensive range of accessories such as mobile storage stand and gas-filling valves. The mobile storage stand supports the stirring device attached to the tank fitting and in use and allows for particularly ergonomic work. For the model RA 300 it is necessary to relieve the connection fitting.
We are pleased to advise you on the installation position and angle and provide you with an individual installation drawing.
Take advantage of our product-protecting and mobile mixing.
• Intensifying the effect in the event of an influence of heat or cold
• Even liquid flow in cooling processes
• Mounting or disassembly even when containers are filled possible at any time
• No product and pressure losses during assembly and disassembly
• Multiple containers can be operated with only one device – without pumping from one container to the other
• Low weight, therefore portable and easy to handle
• Various device performance levels and sizes
• Comprehensive accessories such as storage stand and gas-filling valves
• Advice with regard to installation position and angle as well as custom installation drawing included
in product contact
1.4301 / AISI 304 1.4404 / AISI 316L
38 Pfalz KM cone nut in accordance with DIN 11852 DN 40, DN 50, DN 65 others according to specification
max. 120 °C depending on the sealing material